• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to brainstorm, analyze, design and build.
•Be able to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Build and publish applications in the marketplace.
• Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
• Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
• Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
• Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
• Design interfaces to improve user experience
• Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
• Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
• Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
• Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Min of 3 yrs mobile development experience required
• Proven work experience as an Android mobile developer
• Experience with Native Android Development
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills