A Software Support (Retail) Engineer job description might include the following responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and assistance to retail customers who are using software products
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software issues and provide solutions to customers
- Document and track customer issues in a ticketing system
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide support and assistance
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to identify and resolve software bugs
- Stay up-to-date with the latest software updates and releases to provide accurate and timely support
- Provide feedback to development teams on customer issues to improve software products
- Proven experience working in retail, POS and software support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.