• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proficient on coding in Swift
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• Deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Should be familiar with object-oriented programming standard